Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun fun fun!

Shawn's family got together on Sunday and we did a bbq. Shawn's nephew Jaxon was there and since we hardly see him we took some pictures of him. We can't believe how big he has gotten. Here are a few pictures of him. I also took some other pictures of flowers, since I just love 'em. I also took a picture of the mountains up here and yes, they still have snow in them. It's hard to believe it is June and can still snow! Yesterday it snowed 10 inches up at Snowbird Ski Resort! It is hard to believe! Plus I got a haircut so I thought I would put up a picture of my new hair with a pretty rose in it. It is one of grandma park's and I am sure she would flip if she knew I picked it! lol.







1 comment:

Camrin said...

Thanks for posting pictures of Jaxon. I check Matt and Laurels blog but they seem to be too busy. We are missing out on him growing up. He has changed so much since the last picture we have seen.
Hope you guys are doing well. We are getting excited to see you in what, a week? I tried calling you this morning. I will have to try back later. Talk to you soon. Miss you guys!

The Park's

The Park's