Friday, March 14, 2008

Poor Baby!!


So my family has gone through alot lately. My sister-in-law found a lump in her breast and thought it was cancer. Luckily it wasn't. Now her youngest, Dee, is having alot of problems. He had a lot of complications at birth but they just seem to keep on coming. The muscles in his back are not strong and the left side of his head is flat because he favors sleeping on that side. And then to top it all off, the neck muscles on his left side are longer than normal and on the right they are shorter. so the poor little guy has a bunch of physical therapy to do. I hope that it all works out though. I am sure it will though.

1 comment:

Camrin said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog for more details!
Hope you are doing well.
Camrin

The Park's

The Park's