Friday, April 11, 2008

Nutsy!!

Wow, it has been awhile since we have been on here! We have been so busy with school and work it has been nuts! Here are some misc. pics that we have of our dorky selves. Hopefully in the next couple days I will put up some pictures of my Grandparents farm on Easter. We had a great time!



Here is Shawn being his cute self! Ever since he married me he actually smiles with his teeth!! It too alot of coaxing though.



This is one of my favorite picture of myself from my high school headshots I did my senior year. It was so fun getting dressed up and getting my makeup done for me.






1 comment:

Camrin said...

I'm glad to see that you two are still alive. I was going to call you today to tell you it was about time to update.
Hope you are doing well. We miss and love you guys!

The Park's

The Park's