Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The 8's!!

8 TV shows I like to watch:

1. Scrubs
2. 3rd Rock from the Sun
3. The Mentalist
4. The Food Network
5. NCIS
6. Biggest Loser
7. Dr. Phil
8. The News

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Went to work
2. Talked with Cami
3. Went to my mom's
4. Talked with my mom
5. Put gas in my car
6. watched a movie
7. kissed my hubby
8. went to bed

8 favorite places to eat:

1. Olive Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Sizzler
4. Winger's
5. Home cookin'
6. Riley's
7. Village Inn
8. Michaelangelo's

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. My Mexican Cruise
2. Me and Cami's girls day!!
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Seeing Shawn when he gets home
7. My feet finally getting warm
8. Giving Shawn a kiss when I see him

8 things on my wishlist:

1. I wish I was down in Mesquite right now
2. I wish we were in a house
3. I wish I had a million dollars
4. I wish it was Christmas
5. A new car
6. My cruise to come faster!!!
7. To someday go to Hawaii
8. To have a cricuit cutter.

Tag! You all are it!

No comments:

The Park's

The Park's