Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My ABC's

A= Age: 21
B= Bed size: Wonderful queen!!
C= Chore(s) you hate- Pretty much all!
D= Dessert you love: ice cream with a warm brownie to the side and hot fudge!!
E= Essential start your day item: A kiss from Shawn
F= Favorite actor(s): Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Sean Connery, Mel Gibson.......the list goes on!
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5' 4
I= Instruments you play: kind of the piano and recorder! That's right!! I said recorder!
J= Job title: Reservation Agent, wife.
K= Kitchen color(s): Nasty orange! (Not my choosing)
L= Living arrangements: Shawn and I in granny park's basement.
M= My name is: Amy
N= Nicknames: Amy Sue, Amy Sue Magoo, Mimi, Baby (Shawn and my grandpa's nickname)
O= Overnight hospital stay: Never! Hopefully won't until I have a baby!
P= Pets: None, we are not allowed :(
Q= Favorite quote: The gene pool could use a little chlorine
R= Right or left handed: Left-handed baby!
S= Siblings: 1 sister and 2 brothers
T= Time you woke up today: 7 am. Slept in and it felt GREAT!!
U= Unique about you: I can pop my knuckles in and out of joint.
V= Vegetable you love: Cucumber
W= Worst habit: Biting my nails
X= X-Rays you've had: teeth and both ankles.....oh yeah, and my elbow! But that story is for another day!
Y= Yummy food you make: Cheesy Chicken in a Blanket
Z= Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!

No comments:

The Park's

The Park's