Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally Something to Blog about!!!

Six weird and random things about me:
The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (Camrin)
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

1. I absolutely HATE when mothers sit in the back seat with the baby while the dad is in the front seat. It makes him look like a chaueffer!! They just look so stupid!!
2. I can pop my knuckles in and out of joint.
3. My new found hobby is knitting and I have almost finished a baby jacket, hat, and little booties!! (I will post a pic of them when i finish.)
4. I really worry sometimes I am not going to make a good mom.
5. I decided today my car really is a mom car.
6. I don't have as much time to scrapbook anymore and not enough room to either and it makes me sad!


Tagging:
Jamie
Ashley
Noelle

1 comment:

Camrin said...

Thanks for doing this fun post. I learned a little about you. I hope we are in line for your knitting talent! :)

The Park's

The Park's